Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Waking Up and Feeling Guilty

This morning I woke up and I was feeling so tired and lazy, it was kind of difficult to get out of bed. I was like, Oh My Gosh, I feel super guilty about eating and then sleeping right away last night, but what can I do when I have two jobs, get home and eat a quick dinner. It's already time to go to bed when I'm done with my dinner and I don't want to stay up for it to digest because it takes forever and I don't have forever to stay up when I have to wake up early to head off to work (whew, that was a mouthful). So I felt the blubber weighing me down this morning, maybe I should starve every night when I get home from working all day, but I hear that will make me gain even more weight. It's silly how you starve and you gain weight, you eat and you gain weight, so no matter what you do, you will still GAIN WEIGHT. So, I say, eat because then you don't have the pain of being hungry and you can eat. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment