Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Same New Year's Resolution BUT Better

Every year, just about, I have been putting this on my new year's resolution list: to lose weight.

I have failed every time.

But this year I have come up with a plan, along with the bf, that I will lose 70 lbs. by the end of the year. It doesn't matter how I do it, but I have to do it.

Now this is actually only one of the few things on my list.

I wanted to be more realistic, and reading and looking at that number you may say that it isn't realistic, but for me I see that it is.

In the past I have always wanted to lose weight and haven't been doing the right thing by specifying how much. I always say lose weight, but how much is actually losing weight, what if I just lost a pound? Would that be fulfilling my new year's resolution?

This year I have gotten to be more specific in specifying how much. This'll help me determine how to go about doing so.

The bf has a goal of losing weight as well, so we have come up with a plan that we will work-out together and work-out twice a day, once in the morning and once at night!

Let's hope we both go through with it!!!

We really need to stay healthy if we want children in our future!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment