Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jealous of Losing Weight

I am so jealous of others losing weight. I know they deserve it because they work out and have been doing it for a long time in order to lose weight, but I am SO JEALOUS. I want to tone down and look decent, I feel like flab is just flowing. EWWW. That was too descriptive.

Anyway, a few of my friends that I haven't seen in a long time have gotten so skinny and looking at them they look so good!!! Like seriously? I need to do what they are doing.

So the BF and I have been gaining weight together and we just promised each other that no matter how busy we will be, we have to work out 3 times a week. If we can't do it on the weekdays, we will do it on the weekends!

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS! I NEED IT SO BADLY!!!!!

I guess jealousy can motivate me too, if nothing else will.

No comments:

Post a Comment