Saturday, May 7, 2011

Big Beings Have It More Difficult

I think that just because we are bigger than others people give us less of a chance. I hate that so much. And at the same time, I am guilty of it too.

I feel like you have to prove yourself in order to be noticed or even given a chance. And by chance I mean for anything in general. You have to put more effort, you have to make sure that you do things right, make sure you're not on their bad side.

Seriously? Just because someone is skinny does it automatically put them in a higher standard that someone who's slightly bigger or bigger in general???

Society is horrible. It's a contradiction, we hate labels but we label ourselves.

I think that because you are bigger you have to try harder at life, and do more in life to succeed. It's how things are, and yes we have to get used to it and try our best, but it gets tiring (at least to me).

No comments:

Post a Comment