Friday, March 23, 2012

The Warm Weather

I don't know if the warm weather is what makes me crabby and want to scream or if it's because of me being plus size that just makes it so much worse. I like the warm weather, on most days because you see the sun and it makes me want to dress up nice and all, but then again it makes me sweaty and hot and crabby so then I end up not getting dressed and just wearing simple things like a capri and a t-shirt.

For some reason, still trying to figure it out, I always get so crabby when warm weather rolls around. I think it's because I hate feeling sweaty, I don't like anyone to touch me, and I complain a lot, lol. It's funny now, but not later.

Another thing about summer is that I have to help my parents garden and sell veggies at the Farmer's Market. That is fine, but it gets really really hot and the day just never knows when to end.

I think that being plus size you have more weight on your body and when it's hot it can get really tiring. This isn't the case for all plus size men and women, but for me, I do get pretty tired and lazy pretty fast. It may be the weight, it may be that I don't like wearing shorts to show off my big thighs and I don't like wearing tank-tops to show off my flabby arms, so it makes it worse because I feel super hot and annoyed of what I'm wearing. Do you have a similar situation?

So you tell me, do you get crabby when the warm weather rolls around? And if you do, why do you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment